Shaw Floors is the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and leading floor covering provider. Shaw distributes carpeting, area rugs, hardwood flooring, laminate, resilient floors and more for both residential and commercial spaces.
Carpet – Shaw offers luxurious, stain-resistant carpet to bring design and value to any flooring space.
Hardwood flooring – Shaw hardwood floors come in engineered hardwood and solid wood that are both fashionable and durable in a variety of styles and designs.
Laminate floors – Shaw laminate provides classic style durable laminate floors with easy care-free installation and maintenance.
Shaw Commercial – This includes Shaw Contract, Patcraft and Design Weave which all offer professional, high grade flooring. Recently added floors include resilient flooring including commercial vinyl flooring and Shaw LVT.
For over 42 years Mcurley’s Floor Center has offered the best flooring selection and prices from the Northern California / San Francisco Bay Area to satisfied customers all over the nation. Feel free to compare our low prices and great flooring selection to Costco carpet, hardwood flooring, and laminate including Shaw carpet, hardwood and laminate floors.
In addition to our everyday low prices, you can bring your Costco, *Home Depot, Lowe’s or other carpet or flooring estimate in and receive a $100 credit towards your flooring purchase from us. (See our flooring store for details.)
To better serve you the process is as follows:
- Schedule a Free Consultation: Call us at 925-866-2200 or click here to schedule.
- After scheduling, one of our professional flooring estimators will come to your space.
- We bring you flooring samples and help you choose the right flooring to fit both your project and your budget.
- We provide accurate measurements including an inspection of the area.
- We then send you a written, free, no-obligation flooring estimate with specifics for your flooring needs.
- Our licensed, insured and in-house installers will complete the project to your satisfaction.
*We can also refund the cost of your estimates from Home Depot and others.